Land of the Volcano Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of the Volcano Wolves

Far beyond the deserts and valleys lies a large mountain hidden with secrets. Here, exists the unknown inhabitants known as vulcanus lupus. They live in almost perfect harmony, each pack inhabiting areas suitable to their ability. What will happen next?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation Form
NEWS: On the Day of January 02, 2012... Icon_minitimeby BlueGale9 Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 3:28

» Addition of Slavery Poll
NEWS: On the Day of January 02, 2012... Icon_minitimeby Thomassen Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 2:11

» The Eruption
NEWS: On the Day of January 02, 2012... Icon_minitimeby Arcane Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 3:05

» Satine of Aàtamos
NEWS: On the Day of January 02, 2012... Icon_minitimeby Satine Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 21:48

» Arkane - Aàtamos
NEWS: On the Day of January 02, 2012... Icon_minitimeby Arcane Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 4:08

Most active topics
The Eruption
Board Suggestions
Zerstörer - Aátamos
Things an Administrator CAN and CAN'T do:
Seasonal - Nêreus
Arana- Nêreus
Torque - [Cinaed]
Character Creation Form

NEWS: On the Day of January 02, 2012...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomassen
Admin
Admin
Thomassen

NEWS: On the Day of January 02, 2012... Empty
PostSubject: NEWS: On the Day of January 02, 2012...   NEWS: On the Day of January 02, 2012... Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jan 2012 - 2:21

this site will be opened for beta. Meaning I will be asking people to join, build a community, find bugs, and invite more users. I don't expect this place to grow very quickly, however, I do want it be a fun place where people all around the world can communicate. The staff emphasizes treating anyone and everyone equally, so nobody is prejudiced or judged on bias. If you find that a staff member does not follow this simple morale, report it to the administrators immediately. I, Thomassen, will strive to do whatever I can to keep this site up and running, and to make sure that all wrongdoers are punished in some way. Punishment other than being booted to an Omega. Twisted Evil

Happy New Years, everyone!
Back to top Go down

NEWS: On the Day of January 02, 2012...
Page 1 of 1